Pediatric Dentist: What To Expect
As a top pediatric dentist in the area, Dr. Dayna Olstein will make sure your child’s care is in the best hands possible. It is our mission to provide a positive experience in a friendly environment.
Orange County Pediatric Dentistry specializes in providing full-service pediatric dental care for children and adolescents throughout Orange County NY. We have a state of the art facility complete with iPads and TV’s to keep kids entertained while they wait.
First Visit With A Pediatric Dentist
During your initial visit, our goal is to make your child feel as comfortable as possible. The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends that a child have their first visit by the time their first tooth has erupted and no later then their first birthday. We want to establish a home for your child’s dental care and we encourage parents to stay by their child’s side every step of the way.
At Orange County Pediatric Dentistry, we make every effort to keep your child’s dental costs as affordable as possible. We accept most major insurance providers as well as cash, check, and credit. We understand that there may be instances where treatment is needed before parents are prepared to pay the full amount at the time of service. For this reason, we also offer monthly payment plans as well as treatment outlines that detail the associated fees with each necessary visit.
- Cleaning and Hygiene – helps ensure that your child maintains a healthy mouth and good oral hygiene
- Examination – thorough examination and discussion about oral hygiene, including issues such as brushing, teething, or thumb sucking.
- Fluoride treatments – fluoridated water, toothpaste, and mouth rinses are commonly used to keep children’s teeth healthy, strong and cavity-free.
- BPA-free sealant – provide a barrier to protect against cavities and can be applied to baby molars, adult premolars and posterior molars.
- Space maintainers – helps prevent shifting of baby teeth and the crowding of adult teeth.
- Mouth guards – provides premium protection of your child’s adult teeth from fractures caused by trauma
- White fillings – used to treat cavities or broken teeth while remaining aesthetically appealing
- Pediatric crowns – recommended for children following a baby root canal or if a back baby tooth suffers from severe trauma or cavities
- Baby root canals – maintains the integrity of the affected tooth to prevent premature loss
- Extractions – commonly performed on pediatric patients to address tooth decay or orthodontic problems
Dr. Olstein and the team at Orange County Pediatric Dentistry are experts in pediatric dentistry. If you are looking for a pediatric dentist in the Hudson Valley or Orange County area, Woodbury, Goshen, Florida, Middletown, Chester, Central Valley, Washingtonville, Highland Mills, Warwick, Blooming Grove, or would like to schedule a consultation with Dr. Olstein, contact Orange County Pediatric Dentistry at: 845.928.2205.